6 Aug 2013

Left&Righty, Neo&Renny!!


Bahhhh! Hi!
Today I blog with my wonderful friend Neo!! c:
So lets see what we are wearing?! ;x

Body [LittleRen]

Hair: (Chemistry) HAIR - Bubbles - B&Ws - Argent
Head: <UTILIZATOR> - M3 Mesh Anime Head 
Eyes: .:CandyCutie:. Android Angel [This is a MOD for the M3 HEAD]
Eyebrows: Candy Mountain . GROUP GIFT - M3 eyebrows . *
Tongue: :Z.S: Twisted hunt forked tongue *Check me out*
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Boobie tattoo: !Fappy. Tango Tattoos. Queen of my Heart  *Check me out*
Body stripes: Tintable Tabby Stripes
Hands: Slink

Outfit [LittleRen]

Tennis outfit: [*RD*]*Cutie Tennis Outfit-Pink* *Check me out* =NEW=
Paw feet: RUT Athletic Socks (Box)
Choker: -TSH- Dolly Choker
Wing pack: [-p-] Doki-Packs Group Gift
Eye patch: Blah. (My Sweet Patch) Candyfloss / V.I.P Group Gift *Check me out* =NEW=
Drink: love juice /Orange
Phone: VCO - bunny phone (blue)
Necklace: Luas Cupcake Necklace *Check me out*
Bunny ears: Dion_Bunny_Ears
Bracelet: BSP - Crazy Bunny Bangles 

Now to see what Neo is wearing!!

Body [Neo]

Hair: [CheerNo] Meshair Bob's Grays
Skin: the body co. Fox
Tattoo: Wicked Tattoos - Victory
Ears: MALE MANDALA Stretched EARS_OMIMI

Outfit [Neo]

Top: [Pumpkin] Tank top
Jeans: .:villena:. - tucked up jeans
Bracelets: mandala - sinra2 bracelet set/samurai black
Monkey: *MishMish* Mocha Monkey Pet

1 comment:

  1. can you tell me where u buy the skin UUID of your m3 head anime? >.< ... thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...