1 Aug 2013

Call the fire brigade, Teddy's on fire!! #112


          Okay, so Teddy seems to have caught fire?! :s 
        So me and my besite decided to pose on a cabinet and then call the fire service because we are ridiculous! :x
        To see what my wifey is wearing *click me*

        
Props

**Each prop item comes in 16 colors and the "Retro Credenza Table" comes with 3 different poses**

Table: [SP] MESH Retro Credenza Table [BLUE] @ "The Candy Factory" *Gacha 75l* =NEW=
Telephone: [SP] MESH Dial-Me Retro Phone [CHARTREUSE] @ "The Candy Factory" *Gacha 65L* =NEW=

Body [LittleRen]

Hair: [kik]mode-mouseB(mix) *Gacha 50l*
Head: <UTILIZATOR> - M3 Mesh Anime Head 
Skin: M3 Skin 0 *MOD* [Marketplace]
Eyes: .:CandyCutie:. Allen walker's [Marketplace] =NEW=
Hands: Slink

Outfit [LittleRen]

Dungarees&Tshirt: [y] Nora Outfit SET II (Mix Comic) SOON@ "The Chapter Four" 4th August =NEW=
Right bracelet: [NoRe!] Donut Bracelets
Left bracelet: BSP - Crazy Bunny Bangles
Headband: RO - Kit10 - Calico
Glasses: ~SB~ Super nerd glasses- Kawaii  rainbow
Ring: +HUHU+ Mesh Love Ring
Necklace: M*P Strawberry Pendant (Cord)
Popsicle: :Sugar: Dirty Pop {Melon Balls} RARE *Check me out*
Mobile phone: VCO - bunny phone (blue) *Gacha*
Shoes: -VERSHE- Tier3 Sneaks *Check me out*

!TODAYS EXTRA!

"Pasta Oodles" is featuring in my blog today :D yay! 

Body [Pasta Oodles]

Hair: [taketomi]_Jirou_DBrown04 *Check me out*

Outfit [Pasta Oodles]

Jacket: [Exiled Inc.] Black Leather Slim Jacket [MESH] *Check me out*
Pants: [Exiled Inc.] Black Skelly Skinny Jeans Mens [MESH] *Check me out*
Shoes: HOLBROOKZ (Male size) *Check me out*






No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...