11 Apr 2013

Kawaii Fair Loveliness!

So I am finally back to blogging, hiiii! I have missed this so much :')
Iv'e just got back from having the loveliest time with my boyfriend, I finally got to meet him in RL, I am super duper happy and shall miss him so much till next time! :'c

Anyways, lets talk new releases? 

!!! "Kawaii Fair" opens on the 12th of April !!!



Most of the stuff I include in the outfit is in the "Kawaii Fair" yayy! 

Soooo much cute stuff has come out for the "Kawaii Fair"! I am so excited to see what else is to offer! ~ <3

Outfit:

Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^
Skin: BCC.
Eyes: Dead Apples
Choker: The Secret Hideout
Corset: {PopTart} 
Panties: :*BABY*: 
Stockings: >M3L<
Leg warmer shoes: {PopTart}
Nails: Forever Young
Face kiss: {Sugar Heart}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...