19 Jan 2013

NORE SWEETNESS!

This outfit of mine is full of [NoRe!], I absolutely adore this store! 
On the left hand side is Harley, to see what she is wearing visit her blog here: *Click me*
Okay so this outfit is super duper compacted with cuteness and [NoRe!]. [NoRe!] have brought out some new mesh dresses which are super kawaii!You can buy these dresses in a variety of different colors and also with sprinkles or no sprinkles  they make you look like a super yummy cupcake! Also the ribbon around the chest it tintable so you can change it to any color you want! :)

- Also I am wearing some brand new mesh glasses which have just been released by [Pretty Lair], the glasses come with a HUD were you can change the color of the different parts of the glasses, super easy and cute!

To top it all off I am wearing some horns from Kre-ations which I am in-love with, these are perfect!

Visit [NoRe!] here: *Click me*

Visit [Pretty Lair] here: *Click me*

Visit Kre-ations here: *Click me*

My outfit:

Hair: Magika
Skin: Al vulo
Horns: Kre-ations
Ears: +Half Deer+
Spinny heart: Pinku - Marketplace
Kitty gloves: Pinku - Marketplace
Dress: [NoRe!]
Leg bands: [NoRe!]
Slippers: [NoRe!]
Arm ribbon: [NoRe!]
Socks: Sugar Button Boutique 
Unicorn plush: ~silent sparrow ~ Marketplace
Glasses: [Pretty Lair]
Headband: Beusy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...