31 Jan 2013

Lateness&Madness! sosorry!xo

So this week has been super busy for me with work and college so I haven't had any time at all to blog!
I remember wanting to blog last week on the 20th but never got round to doing it, so many many apologies from me but better late than never! 

To see what Harley (right) is wearing visit her blog here: *Click me*

Okay! So, [Yulicie] have brought out some new releases which are super duper cute! 
They're called daydream outfits and I am wearing the "Sweet rose" one! I love it!

Visit [Yulicie] here: *Click me*

Also WoW Skins have brought out yet another skin! The owner works fast and they always come out perfect! The skin I am wearing is "Anais Milk"!

Visit WoW Skins here: *Click me*

Also at The Black Market a shop called +HUHU+ have brought out some personality rings which are cute and jazz up any plain outift! Worth their buy!

Visit The Black Market here: *Click me*

Outfit:

Hair: -LaViere-
Skin: WoW Skins
Outfit: [Yulicie]
Socks: Mother Goose
Glasses: [Pretty Lair] 
Shoes: STRICKEN (marketplace)
Headband: Bubblez Design
Pencil: Bubblez Design
Ears: +Half Deer+





No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Daydream

  **CLICK PHOTO, LEFT CLICK, OPEN IN NEW TAB, ZOOM FOR HIGH QUALITY VIEW** Sponsored Items:   BODY EYEBROWS: Tart Bones - Doodle Vomit Set ...